The Silk Lady Mulberry Silk headwear range aids in overall hair health and growth by preventing frizzing and split ends.
Silk is hydrating as it reduces the loss of natural hair oils and moisture by preventing osmosis, leaving its natural shine intact. These unique products will help minimise damage to thinning, delicate hair.
- prevents facial skin from creasing
- maintains hydration
- keeps your skin-care product on your skin
- eliminates sleep wrinkles
- prevents hair from frizzing and split ends
- reduces the loss of natural hair oils and moisture
- minimizes damage to thinning of hair
- naturally hypoallergenic
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SILK?
With proper care and maintenance, The Silk lady luxury products will provide years of comfort.
HAND WASHING: For best results, hand wash your silk products inside-out in lukewarm water using a mild detergent. We recommend using The Silk Lady laundry detergent alternatively you may also use a mild baby shampoo or any gentle Sulphur free clear shampoo as Silk is made up of the same proteins as Hair.
MACHINE WASHING: Using a gentle silk or wool cycle, you may wash your silk products no higher than (30 / 86) using a Mild detergent. We recommend using The Silk Lady laundry detergent for best results. Place Silk products in a laundry bag and wash separately from colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid tumble drying and direct sunlight.
- When approximately 90% dry, iron inside-out using a low/silk setting.
Always remove make-up from your skin before going to bed. Not only will your skin benefit from being able to breath but you will also prevent make-up stains on your Luxury Silk products.